By: David-Alan Venable
This year (not unlike last year), Cyber Monday is dominated by the King of Online Shopping: Amazon. A Google search will immediately return Cyber Monday queries with hot names like Best Buy, Target, and Walmart following closely behind Amazon, but no other company is as anticipated. For those crawling out from under a rock, Amazon is a hub for international sellers that list products from Q-Tips to Vroom Rider Bentleys.
Worried you might miss out on the fun? Amazon was, too, so they decided that Cyber Monday should actually be Cyber Week. From November 28th to December 5th, Amazon.com will sell innumerous “Lightning Deals,” which are basically 1 item per person deals that last until the promotional period ends or all products have sold.
The online aisles of Amazon will be a tech-lover’s playground this year: the company has announced its first round of 2015 deals, and they look more enticing than ever! Here’s a list of that first round to get those salivary glands working:
- Amazon Echo, $149
- Kindle Paperwhite, $99.99
- $30 off Kindle and Kindle for Kids Bundle
- Fire, $34.99
- Fire Kids Edition, $84.99
- $25 off Amazon Fire TV
- Amazon Cloud Drive – one year of Unlimited Photo storage, $1
- Amazon Cloud Drive – one year of Unlimited Everything storage, $5
- LG Electronics 60” 1080p TV, less than $700
- Top-selling 48” 4K TV Home Theater Bundle, less than $600
- VIZIO 54” 5.1 Home Theater Sound Bar, less than $300
- 60% off MEE audio Sport-Fi M6 Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones
- $100 off Philips Fidelio Noise-Cancelling Headphones
- Save $100 or more on select LED and curved monitors from Samsung
- Save $200 on Intel-powered Lenovo 2-in1 laptop
- Save 25% on top-rated HD action camera
- Save $40 on Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch
- Save $35 on Sony SmartBand 2
- Save 30% on Mira Wellness and Activity Bracelet, available through the new Amazon Launchpad program for startups
- Save $20 on Pencil by FiftyThree, available through the new Amazon Launchpad program for startups
And this is just the first of many specials going on during the week. Make sure to stay in the know where Amazon is concerned so you won’t miss out on another year of incredible deals. Follow Amazon’s official Cyber Monday page to see limited deals for today and glimpses into what you should expect for the rest of the week.
Happy Thanksgiving, everybody! Enjoy the holidays and make sure to shop on when Cyber Monday rolls around!