Summer is sadly slipping away from us but there is still some time to enjoy the beautiful weather! We suggest visiting one of our favorite outdoor bars in the Financial District, just minutes away from Joynture.
5. The Dubliner on Stone Street. There are several bars and restaurants on Stone Street to pick from but The Dubliner holds a special place in our hearts with their sweet potato fries.
4. Stone Street Tavern, also on Stone Street. If you decide to go here, be sure to grab a lobster mac & cheese. You won’t regret it!
3. The Beer Garden at Andaz on Wall St. They couldn’t have said it better, “Tucked away in the peaceful courtyard adjacent to the Andaz Wall Street, the Beer Garden is the perfect place to enjoy small bites of locally-inspired cuisine and thirst-quenching beer.”
2. The Beer Garden at the Elevated Acre. If you’re looking for an alternative to your typical bar, this is a popup bar in the park overlooking the East River and Brooklyn Bridge Park. Relax on the turf lawn or at an outdoor table.
1. Pier A at 22 Battery Place. This is the furthest from our office but well worth the walk! It’s great for large groups and enjoying views of the Statue of Liberty!